Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Utterance and Interpretation

Family Life believes in the practice of the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit as taught in 1 Corinthians chapters 12-14, and most specifically in 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 and 14:26-32.

The most frequent uses of these gifts are the verbal gifts of “a word of prophecy” and an “utterance in tongues with interpretation.” 

We were able to capture and transcribe a recent demonstration in one of our services.  1 Corinthians 14:29 tells us to “weigh carefully what was said” in the use of these gifts.

 

Utterance and Interpretation

4/11/2010 – 11:30 service

I call out

I call out

I call out to you

My people

 

I call out and need you to answer me says the Lord

 

Answer me and I will fill you

I will full you as full as you open up for me says the Lord

I will give you whatever it is that you desire

 

Open your hearts to me and answer

Answer my cry out to you

Says the Lord

0 Comments: