Friday, April 9, 2010

BTT Testimony – Trinity Compton

 Compton, Trinity (2)

For my first fruits I gave all the money I had at that time it was $4.00 I was saving that money for tabs for my bible but Dad told me the story about the women that only had two cents and gave all of that money she had but the rich people just gave a little bit of their money and kept more to themselves and God saw that that little old lady gave all she had and the rich people just gave a little bit and was selfish and that lady was the most blessed because she gave all she had.

And Mom told me if you are faithful to God , God will be faithful to you. and two days later I was  just playing in the ditch at my Grandma  and Grandpas/Mimi and papas and I found $20.00 in the ditch and then i found that faithfulness from God. God did supply for me and my family.

I know this has nothing to do about this but my grandma has a sign that says'' Faith isn't believing that God can. It's knowing that God will.''
                                                    Love Trinity Marie Compton

0 Comments: