Friday, October 3, 2008

FIREPROOF - Survey Results - Week 1

Here is the survey that we took during the first week of the FIREPROOF series.
It was interesting to note that nearly 30% of the adults are unmarried. 
Here are the questions that they posed:
  • How to work through conflicts.
  • How can I better show respect in my relationships?
  • How can saying "I'm Sorry" be an easy thing?
  • How to "Fight"(disagree,etc.) Correctly
  • Divorce in abusive relationships?
  • How to get to the point of being willing to forgive.
  • How to fight fair.
  • Ways to make our relationship stronger.
  • Will She ever realize that I can be trusted to do what needs done when she is not present?
  • To learn how to be consistent to my spouse & conviction to do so.
  • How do you keep past hurts in the past?
  • How can I strengthen marriages around me?
  • If I'll be able to stay tough enough and forgive enough till death do us part.
  • How to get rid of bitterness in a marriage?
  • What it takes to live together until death do us part
  • Is it realistic to want your spouse to be completely open & honest with you? Should you keep anything from your spouse?
  • How to know you have found the spouse for you?
  • How to have a good relationship with my future husband.
  • Why am I still single?
  • Is marriage again possible for me?

0 Comments: