Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How God Has Used FLAG In My Life?

Here are the responses our church shared concerning the above question:

  • Dig deeper in my relationship; met my husband
  • Making more friends in the community
  • Has helped me grow
  • Helped me grow closer to God
  • Friendships
  • A beacon of hope
  • Refreshment, refilling, and restoration
  • Inspiration
  • As his servant, ready to serve anytime
  • Encouraging church attendance
  • I started coming to FLAG at a really rough time in my life and every have encouraged me
  • Has strengthened my marriage
  • Feel his presence
  • To transform me into a man of Christ
  • It has provided the body of Christ to grow with and do life with.
  • It has helped my relationship with my wife and children.
  • It has helped me put what important first in my life, God, and Family.
  • He blessed us in so many ways, we got married. Became closer to God and family
  • Helped to strengthen relationship with God
  • Brought me closer to people who can help bring me closer to God
  • My life has been so enriched
  • Help me get closer to God
  • Watching God work in my husband’s life has blessed me tons
  • Brought me closer to him
  • Help me get through this week
  • Challenged to grow through small groups
  • Meet new people, help through difficult times
  • To inspire others
  • Deepened my relationships with God and others
  • I am closer to God because of this
  • Developing solid relationships with friends and support system
  • Filled a void at exactly the right time
  • We want to come to church
  • It inspired me to want to bring friends
  • Help me get closer to him and other people
  • Drawn me closer to God, has allowed a safe place of surrender
  • A place my kids want to come and serve god
  • Made me a better Christian
  • To help me grow in him
  • Built our family up
  • I really dedicated my life to God in this church
  • Faith, Love, and believing
  • He has used FLAG to stretch me in the area of leading
  • Given us a family away from family
  • Increased our growth
  • I have truly grown and extended my religious life as well as my daily life and love
  • Continue to grow in Christ
  • Brought me closer to others
  • Helped me grow in my talent and encouraged me to use it to reach others
  • Making my relationship with God even better
  • To grow and learn
  • Help me spread the word
  • Bring me closer to God. F.P.U. class
  • Helped me experience God in a more real and intimate way
  • Helped me get closer to God and new friends
  • Encouraged me and allowed me to touch lives
  • Saved my soul, gave my life to Christ here
  • It has influenced me
  • FLAG is every reason I am a Christian, the continued prayers over 15 years of this church

0 Comments: